Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Charlotte Night and Day prayer

This morning my wife and I were engaged in day-dreaming about night and day prayer, worship and intercession. We were contemplating going to Kansas City to dive into their dynamics for a month and see where that would take us.

As I turned my cumpter on upon getting up, I found an email from a worship leader from Charlotte, NC, Greg Burnet sending me a very gracious note about a soaking site I created, Soaking.Net.

So of course I wantd to know who that was and what he was up to. Well, he is into 24/7 worship, prayer and intercession! And I am quite interested in how they are moving into that mostly because of the gracious way they seem to be operating.

Then, visiting his site I also found a wealth of links and writings that are of deep richness, and links to 24/7 prayer movements across the world. Definitely a site to bookmark and visit often. I'm starting with Greg's commentary on Theresa of Avila's "Mansions" teachings...

See you there...

No comments: